Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spring Weather!



Wow! Can you believe this January weather??? It's given me spring fever, which means some of my favorite flowers...hyacinth, peonies, tulips, and blooming branches! I can't wait.


Just wanted to let brides know we are working on some really awesome things at Beautiful Expressions and details will be coming soon!! We are collaborating with some great professionals in town to offer fun, fresh, and modern ideas for your wedding. This picture is taken by one of my amazing friends and professionals Karie Mclain with KMP....check her out... http://www.kmclain.com

The weather is too nice to be inside so until next time...

1 comment:

Karie McLain Photographer, LLC said...

Thanks Sweetie! I appreciate the compliment! You are quite the amazing florist!!